Tuesday, June 23, 2009

What a Weekend!

I went out to the new house this past weekend and watched the new front door being put in. While I was out there, I got a call from my friend Ann in Michigan. Her 10 month old gsd puppy finished his Championship with all majors. You can take a look at this beautiful boy here: http://www.edangsd.com/Kobe.html That is 71 champions she has bred! You can see more of her beautiful dogs at: http://www.edangsd.com/ Now back to the house. :-) We got our washer/dryer set up on Sunday and we also got the dining room furniture set up. Now we have a place to eat and sit while we are out there working. This coming Saturday I am hoping to get the windows cleaned, the place mopped and dusted, as my brother, his wife and my 4 year old nephew are coming over to see the place on Sunday. Except for the dining room set the house is empty as we are going to buy a new living room set and bedroom furniture in the next two weeks. I just can't wait until we can get moved over to the house full time.

Front of the house with the new front door.

New tile floor in the sitting/den room. Got to change the wall plugs

Another photo of the completed garage/workshop

One of the black squirrels.


No comments:

Post a Comment