Sunday, October 18, 2009

Another Magic Update

Well, it's Sunday and Magic is up and about more. I have been working on my friend Ann's website today and he for the most part has been sleeping at my side. I am so grateful that he is doing so well, loosing him to the spleen and then stomach torsioning would be like cutting my heart out. These dogs do not live long enough as it is and losing one at 8 and much younger as what happened when I lost his sister, Teddie at 2 years of age (but that is a story for another day) is something that is much harder to deal with. I am sitting here looking at my German Shepherds and I am watching Magic's mother gait around the yard. Witchey is 10 and a half and full of herself. Behrens aka Greatest Show on Earth of Edan (sire of Champions) is 10 and a half and is also full of himself. I know in another year or two I will be losing them. I guess what I am trying to say is no matter their age, it never gets easier. Each one takes a piece of your heart everytime they leave you. After all these years, I not sure how much of my heart is left. But for today, Magic is doing well, the sun is shining, the weather is cool, my other german shepherd are romping and stomping.........Life is good.

Judy

No comments:

Post a Comment