Monday, November 2, 2009

Such a Nice Weekend

The weather was beautiful this weekend, it was sunny and cool and I loved it. On Saturday Ken put up my bookshelves in the office/sitting room. Now I can get some of my dog books unpacked. After that I will tidy up the computer and TV cables. I will also decide what photos will be going up on the walls and then the room will be finished! Saturday evening we sat out on the front porch with a glass of wine enjoying the beautiful evening and hoping for some trick or treaters. Unfortunately none came. :-( Most of the kids we have seen are 15 years and older and there are not that many of them. I guess it is kind of hard to trick or treat in the country where the homes are sitting on 5 to 200 acres. On Sunday we went out to my brother's house in Sealy. My mom and dad came in for the weekend and we went out to see them. It was just another relaxing day sitting on Jimmy's porch with mom, dad, Jimmy, Kathy and Kathy's mom. Of course my nephew Tyler was also there doing what 5 year old boys do.......getting into everything!!

No comments:

Post a Comment