Wednesday, November 11, 2009

About time....

I finally was allowed to get this walking cast off my foot. Now its like I am learning to walk normally again. The heel is still sore (and it is letting me know it) and the skin and muscles feel very tight, but that should change with the walking and stretching of the muscles. I am also using a very good lotion so the skin does not feel so dry and tight. I have another Drs. appointment on the 16th just to make sure the healing is still going smoothly and to set up the surgery for the left foot, probably on December 16th. It has just been a long, long 8 weeks for my husband and me. I will be very happy when this is over. Its been hard moving into a new house, clearing out the old house (and we are still probably 5 months away from putting it on the market) and having the surgery. I think Ken and I need a vacation! :-)

Happy Veterans Day Dad, Jimmy, Kathy and to all those who have proudly served our great country.

No comments:

Post a Comment