Friday, July 3, 2009

Just a short note

It has been a busy two days at the new house. I guess I have been what you would call nesting. :-) I saw my first doe as she walked through my yard about 8 feet from my dining room windows. I also saw a blue bird, wood pecker and a falcon. I am pretty sure it was a falcon and not a hawk. Wish I could have taken photos of them through the windows, but they just did not come out.

Here is the corner shelf with some of our collectible I added lamps and a puzzle picture of a GSD puppy that my mom did to one of the bedrooms.

Here is a blast from the past, metal drinking glasses and pitcher that I found in an antique store

Magic (BISS Am/Can/Intl CH Magical Memories v Riata Edan) at the front door


My husband bought me this shepherd with a light. I need to get one facing in the opposite direction now.

Well, they are not the rocking chairs that I wanted, but these chairs are comfortable for sitting on the front porch. The rocking chairs will come later.

This is the dining room with the beautiful windows looking out to our woods. I put up my danish blue german shepherd plates and I think they look great.

I put these drawings of my dogs that artist Mike McCartney did up in the entry way of the house. I am having another dog done this month when he comes to the Reliant Dog Shows here in Houston in about 2 weeks.


No comments:

Post a Comment