Monday, July 6, 2009

Starting to Feel Like Home

Today Gallery Furniture (Houston, Tx) delivered the furniture I bought on the 4th of July to the new house in Willis, Tx.. The guys that delivered my furniture were so great, they took great care bring in the furniture and placed it exactly where I wanted it. I could not have asked for better service, from my salesman, "Cowboy", to the lady that took my money to the guys that delivered the furniture. We still need a few more pieces and I will certainly being going back to Gallery and "Cowboy" to buy them in the next 2 weeks. I know, I know, I sound like a commerical for Gallery Furniture and no they did not pay me to say this, I am just so pleased with the service I have gotten from both Gallery Furniture and The Roomstore. Below are three photos of the new furniture from 3 diferent angles. Are we camera happy or what!!! LOL





No comments:

Post a Comment