Saturday, January 9, 2010

OMG!

I was heading to the kitchen and just outside my dining room windows were 5 of my 7 deer eating the corn Ken put out for them. Don't know where the other two does are, but these guys are just beautiful and so much fun to watch. Yesterday, when Ken was putting out food for the birds, squirrels and the deer, he looked up and saw 3 of the does about 20 yards away watching him put out the food. They were waiting for him to finish so they could come and eat. I feel so blessed that we found this wooded property in the country. I just wish that I could be a stay at home wife, but that is not to be........sad sigh. It's now 8:30pm and the temperature is now 26 degrees and dropping. They will be leaving soon to bed down, either in our woods or the woods of one of our distant neighbors.

No comments:

Post a Comment