Sunday, January 3, 2010

Lazy Day

It's been sort of a lazy day for us today. I have to go back to work tomorrow so we really didn't want to do very much today. Ken and I did bath and blow out Ikon, well at least Ken did the bathing and drying. :-) Still another week or so before I will be out of the wheel chair and walking in a walking cast. Ikon is getting ready to go to Glen Rose for 3 dog shows, a German Shepherd Specialty Show on the 8th and two all breed shows, one on the 9th and one on the 10th. We are hoping that she will pick up one or both of the majors she needs for her championship. She looks awesome right now, great weight and full coat. In another month she will be blowing coat and coming in season, so she needs to do something point wise next weekend! :-) I have some photos to post of our herding club get together on New Year's day. Hopefully I will be able to do that some time tomorrow. Well, off to being lazy some more.

No comments:

Post a Comment