Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Yahoooooo!!!!!

Just got back from the doctor's and the walking cast is off!!! I still need to take it a little slowly but I can start back in a couple of days on my walking program. This is so thrilling for me because of the crippling pain I have been in for 3 years with my feet. I am so glad to get both of the bone spurs off my feet. Dr. Reed told me I have a bone spur on my right big toe, but since it does not hurt, I am not worried about it. The scars on both heels are very sensitive, which is to be expected, but hopefully as the months go by, they will toughen up. There is just so many things I will be able to get back doing now! Training my dogs, helping clean up our woods, doing landscaping, exercising, feeding my squirrels, birds, deer etc and etc....... Happy, Happy Day!

1 comment:

  1. I'm happy to hear you are finally past the really rough part. I know you must be so excited to get to really enjoy the new house like you should.

    ReplyDelete