Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Happy Birthday Puppies!!!

Well, I guess they are really not puppies since they are now 2 years of age. Yes the Terrible Trio of Terror are now 2 years old. It is hard to believe that two years ago their momma(well it was all their momma) and I were caring for them. Trouble in Paradise v Riata aka Evil Evie now has 6 points 1 major towards her championship, her brothers, They call Me Mr. Trouble v Riata, aka Trouble, and Asking For Trouble v Riata, aka Angelus, are maturing slowly and will hit the show ring when the are ready. Males do take their time growing up, LOL. On a sad note their mother was my Witch Witch Witch of Riata Edan aka Moka, who I lost at 5 years of age the day after Christmas to cancer in her colon. This was her only litter and what a litter of 3 did she give me. I see her in everything they do. Great job Mokie(I miss you so much) and to you, her monsters, we are going to have great fun together!

Happy St. Patrick's Day everybody!! The Irish Rule!!

No comments:

Post a Comment