Friday, March 12, 2010

Today in San Antonio (3/12/10)

Since it wasn't a major in dogs today, we did not show our Kane, CH Take No Prisoners of Edan. I am not sure why I said yesterday that Kane would be shown today since we all ready knew that it was not a major in dogs. I guess I was not thinking straight (no comments from the peanut gallery). Tomorrow and Sunday look like solid majors in dogs so Kane will be shown. Keeping fingers crossed he will go Best of Opposite to Nutmeg (Best of Breed today again) for more major wins over the winner's dog. My husband Ken seems to be having a great time with my sister, brother in law and their 10 year old son Robert John. They ( Patricia,Philip and Robert John) are coming here (to our home in Willis) maybe the 17th or 18th which is Spring Break for both of us. Then Robert John and I will be going to a dog show (which just happens to be locally) to watch "Trouble in Paradise v Riata aka "Evil Evie" show. Of course you all know that the Evil one belongs to me, Ken and JD Baker and all ready has one major from the teen age class and 6 points total.
Keeping fingers crossed for Kane this Saturday and Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment