Thursday, May 20, 2010

I Love You Mom!

While my dad and husband have been working on the new deck this week my mother has taken over running the household while I have been at work. She has washed clothes, as a matter of fact my mom has never met a washing machine she didn't love!! :-) She has also made sure Dad and Ken have plenty of water, tea and food, the floors are swept and mopped and when I get home the table is set and dinner is ready. This is her way in assisting in the deck building process. My Mom is she great or what.

Here she is Joan Normille Burgess....my Mom.
Mom and Dad, aren't they a cute couple. :-)

And speaking of the deck when I got home on Wednesday, they had more of the railing done around the deck.

Here we went ahead and hung up the Bougainvillea so we could see how it is going to look. I will take it down when we are ready to waterproof the deck in about 3 weeks.

More to come tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment