Thursday, December 31, 2009

1st Christmas in New House

Below are some pictures of our 1st Christmas in the new house. It was great, Mom and Dad, Jimmy and his wife Kathy and their son, Tyler came along with Kathy's mom, also called Kathy. Ken's daughter Amy came by to open her gift. Sadly my sister Patricia and her husband and son were unable to come. Still all in all it was a wonder day.

The tree with all the presents that Santa brought.
Tyler opening his presents.

My husband Ken opening his gifts.


Tyler passing out gifts.



Tyler and his other Grandma.




My sister-in-law, Kathy.


My stepdaughter, Amy.


Some of the Christmas Dinner on the table.


Mom and Dad opening their gifts.


Another picture of Mom and Dad.

Ken with his new fire department throw.



My brother, Jimmy.

Kathy (in the back) and her mother Kathy.



My husband and Dad.


Mom and Dad must have been very good this year!


Another picture of my nephew.


Tyler and his Dad. We were watching Home Alone.


Hope everyone had a great Christmas and here's to a great 2010! Have a safe and Happy New Year!














No comments:

Post a Comment